PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troll Rogue App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeertkiy

Troll Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Troll Rogue App   Troll Rogue App EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi my name is Josh, I am from Florida, USA.
I am 18

Zeertkiya is my troll rogue.

I use this spec because i have very nice fist weapons, (Thekal, Arlokk) which allows me tho have a very high crit chances from the fist weapon specialization.

My role in pve is simple to be top 4-5 on the dps charts. And of course to do the occasional saps when needed.

I have alot of experience in pre-bc. I started playing retail when it was first released and i have raided everything sense then including all the 3.2 bosses.. not that that matters here.

My rotation is pretty simple it mainly consist of having Slice and Dice active at all times, by spaming Sinister strike till i reach points which gives me 30 seconds of slice and dice. I then build up about 3 points and do a Eviscerate or rupture depending on the mobs armor bonus. I think build up points for another 30 slice and dice *repeat*. I have two cd's that i use (Adrenaline Rush) which i use at the very begging of all boss fight to give me a quick point build, then spam it till the fight is over whenever it cools down. I also use (blade flurry) mostly just on multiple trash mobs unless a boss fight has adds. Simply because it hits nearby targets.

My gear consist of mostly t1 / pvp gear mostly epics.

Just a quick note i do have a fully epiced t2 holy pally that i can bring to raids when we are short on healers =D.
Back to top Go down
Zeertkiy

Troll Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Link didnt work to my spec   Troll Rogue App EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

Troll Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Rogue App   Troll Rogue App EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:04 am

Sounds good,whisper Hab or Ragemoar for invite
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Troll Rogue App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll Rogue App   Troll Rogue App Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll Rogue App
Page 1 of 1