PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Femtiocmslak - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stroh

Femtiocmslak - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Your name: Pontus

Your age: 19

Character info:

Femtiocmslak , Human Rogue.

http://www.ohlawl.com/wow/talents.html?en&rogue&3053201050000000000000253050000050150023010000000000000000000000000

PVE experience:
In retail = Full ZG,MC,BWL, up to twins in AQ and to Thaddius in naxx. TBC = Full kara,Gruul,Mag,ssc,tk,BT and to Brutalus in swp.
On this server = full t1, some bosses in t2, full bwl, some bosses in aq.

Class role:

Rogues should be top 5 dps, and with combat specc you can get a nice burst with AD rush and with sword spec you get nice white dmg crits aswell, getting about 400+ dps with my gear atm.

How does your PvE rotations look like? How do you blow your cooldowns?

garrote > sinister to full combo points > Slice and dice > sinister to full combo points, evi (or rupture) depends on the boss.
doing Ad rush as soon as I got slice and dice up, aswell as using my trinket.

Current state of gear? (This does not matter at all, we just want to know what kind of gear you have right now

Both grandmarshal sword, grandmarshal shoulders and epic rings from t1, t1 gloves and boots of the shadow flame from nef.

Additional notes:

Got over 250 days of experience in retail, had 5 70's before I sold my acc. Know-how with vent/ts. got mic and all that shit :-)
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Why have you choosen Ruthlessness even though it dosn't work? Surely you have noticed it?
Why did you choose lethality over combat potency?
Why didnt you pick up Vitality?
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com
Stroh

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:24 pm

First, no I didint know that ruthlessness doesnt work Razz havent noticed it. and lethality give you 30% extra crit dmg. wich is more fun imo, and I havent played combat that much, and combat potency is a tbc specc, so I assumed it didint work.
But I can specc it if it's better, never tried it out, so my experience with it is 0 atm.
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Stroh wrote:
First, no I didint know that ruthlessness doesnt work Razz havent noticed it. and lethality give you 30% extra crit dmg. wich is more fun imo, and I havent played combat that much, and combat potency is a tbc specc, so I assumed it didint work.
But I can specc it if it's better, never tried it out, so my experience with it is 0 atm.

Your rotations are ok, but their certainly not perfect, you start off with 5x sinister strike and then slice and dice? This is a major DPS loss,(always garrote/sinister > slice and dice) if the fight lasts over 5 minutes, you should try fit in another AD. meaning you should pretty much pop it at the start, now about blade flurry, i see that you didn't mention it. You should pop it as fast as possible, same thing with trinket really.

Well can you link me a new and improved spec?

i noticed your name is Stroh, are you Strohtank aswell? How comes you apply as a rogue? You gave up tanking?
Back to top Go down
Stroh

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 pm

as you can see, I wrote garrote > sinister to 5 cp. and I also wrote that I pop AD asap. and ofc blade flurry aswell, just forgot to mention it. Yes, I am Strohtank, but I doesnt play much on him. because I got everything from bwl, and Realitysucks doesnt raid that often anymore.

If you like this specc better I can go with that

http://www.ohlawl.com/wow/talents.html?en&rogue&3050201000000000000000253050001050150023210500000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:51 pm

Okay, i guess i can give you a shot, whisper me for a invite Ragemoar or Hab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Femtiocmslak - Rogue   Femtiocmslak - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Femtiocmslak - Rogue
Page 1 of 1