PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock would like to join :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kroffe89

Warlock would like to join :) Empty
PostSubject: Warlock would like to join :)   Warlock would like to join :) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:27 pm

Your name: Kristoffer

Your age: 19

Character info:
Snuus, Human Warlock, Specc: http://www.ohlawl.com/wow/talents.html?en&warlock&5500201200100000000000000000000000000000000555000502200510500000

PVE experience: All oldschool raid instances, All tbc and Kharazan in wotlk

Class role:
Well I love warlocks, the best class there is if you ask me Smile I see my self more as support then main dps since I banish, chose curses depending on the target and keeping adds of the healers. I like Destruction specc since it lends alot of dmg but I am willing to respecc if wanted Smile

Well I try to save all my cooldowns unless it realy needed, so I got the best attacks when needed.

Current state of gear? Well only got 2 T1 pices atm (New char so) but I am gearing right now so who knows how mutch I have later

Additional notes:
Well I aint playing for the gear, im playing for fun Smile Im allso a pritty good web-designer but I can see you got that coverd allready so Razz
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

Warlock would like to join :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock would like to join :)   Warlock would like to join :) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 am

Your specc is a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com

Warlock would like to join :)
Page 1 of 1