PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plukketuffer - warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
plukketuffer

Plukketuffer - warrior Empty
PostSubject: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Your name: Vansteenkiste Jarni (Belgium)
Your age: 19

Character info:
Plukketuffer, gnome warrior!
[link to tanking specc]
[link to dps specc]

PVE experience: T1, T2, BWL, AQ
retail : everything until Ulduar patch

Class role:
prot : basicly trying to minimise the damage done to the raid and make sure dps can be as high as possible
fury/arms : dpsing while not overaggroing for fast clean kills

How does your PvE rotations look like? How do you blow your cooldowns?
prot : get 3 sunders up, shield slam, revenge, get 5 sunders up, get all debuffs up (demo shout, thunder clap, rend) and then its spamming shield slam and revenge(if it pops up) and refreshing debuffs... during this keep on using HS if there is enough rage.
I'll pop those cooldowns when the raid is in trouble but if there is a chance of downing the boss while using those CDs

fury : charge, Battle Shout, rend, change stance, bloodthirst, ww, bloodthirst, ww, bloodthirst, ww,... HS when rage allowes and I don't keep rend up
using Beserker Rage & Bloodrage if I need more rage

Current state of gear?
prot :
5/8 T1
1/8 T2 (helm)
epic trinket x2
epic ring
epic neck

fury : starter
arms : [Treant's Bane]

Additional notes:
I have no preferences, I am prot now because my gear is better for tanking atm.
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Your fury spec seems good, you seem to be way better as fury then tank, however your prot build is horrible!
Improved rend? Why would you ever waste 3 points into it -_-
Improved sunder armor and cruelty is useless too, you have unlimited rage when tanking.
No shield mastery O.O?
Improved defensive stance?

Also i just noticed you toke improved bloodrage over improved execute why ;P?

I think you have missed out on the core talents Razz
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com
plukketuffer

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 pm

Improved rend? used instead of Impr Revenge because that doesn't work on bosses
Improved sunder armor and cruelty is useless too, you have unlimited rage when tanking. impr sunder armoris to get enough talents to get to next tier, didn't have cruelty? :p
No shield mastery O.O? had to low block, so it only blocked 47 damage, looking at the build now that should be the talents I get instead of impr rend
Improved defensive stance? can get that instead of impr sunder armor, tho impr sunder armor is handy at start of a bossfight with a slow hitting boss, caster (low rage)
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm

plukketuffer wrote:
Improved rend? used instead of Impr Revenge because that doesn't work on bosses
Improved sunder armor and cruelty is useless too, you have unlimited rage when tanking. impr sunder armoris to get enough talents to get to next tier, didn't have cruelty? :p
No shield mastery O.O? had to low block, so it only blocked 47 damage, looking at the build now that should be the talents I get instead of impr rend
Improved defensive stance? can get that instead of impr sunder armor, tho impr sunder armor is handy at start of a bossfight with a slow hitting boss, caster (low rage)

What? your making no sense right now, you toke improved rend instead of improved revenge? Why didnt you take the other important ones?

And my bad on Cruelty, cruelty is actually were you spend your last point.
Dont know why i said cruelty is bad its actually pretty decent.

http://www.ohlawl.com/wow/talents.html?en&warrior&050003000000000000000000100000000000000000000055511030022103531050

This is how the prot tree should look like.
Back to top Go down
plukketuffer

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm

Habibi wrote:

What? your making no sense right now, you toke improved rend instead of improved revenge?

yea, since that doesnt proc on bosses, but anyway, I can only agree with that build
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:12 pm

plukketuffer wrote:
Habibi wrote:

What? your making no sense right now, you toke improved rend instead of improved revenge?

yea, since that doesnt proc on bosses, but anyway, I can only agree with that build

I'm glad you feel that way, i recommend you trying it, you will not notice any diffrence with rage at all!
Anyway, i will accept you for a trial, whisper Hab or Ragemoar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plukketuffer - warrior   Plukketuffer - warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Plukketuffer - warrior
Page 1 of 1