PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WeedBomb

Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Hello could i try into ur guild i just started the server but i really have progress in this game from 4 years its my first Private server this one i use to play 1 month ago in Retail.

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Weedbomb

PostSubject: Its me Again didnt see the application thing   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Your name:
My name is SebastiaN
Your age:
I am 17 years old

Character info:
My ingame name is Weedbomb/Holy Priest/Undead (http://wowvault.ign.com/talentcalculator/ViewTemplate.php?templateid=13185)

PVE experience:
well ive Went through all the Instances accept the low level ones. well some of them

Class role:
Well I am a Priest everybody knows what a holy priest should do Keep the tank up and the Melee DPS healed atleast thats what i do i let the resto keep the rest.

How does your PvE rotations look like? How do you blow your cooldowns?
well i blow my cooldowns only in critical situations depends tho which CD's

Current state of gear? (This does not matter at all, we just want to know what kind of gear you have right now
Starter + some t1

Additional notes:
If you have anything else you want to mention not covered in the bullet points above, put it here.
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Your spec is horrible, can you change it to more PvE? use the ohlawl website to link links from now on.
Is there anything else you should think of when you are raiding apart from just healing/raid healing?
Do you do what your told in raids? Do you listen to the leader?
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com
Weedbomb

PostSubject: Me again   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Ofcourse Yes i am looking up to a new spec tho i dispel i am just giving u an example ofcourse i do what i am told and

i give everything from me to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

So link one?
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB   Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Wanna try in nick WeedbomB
Page 1 of 1