PvE is hard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild in cWoW Server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ladariel - Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladariel

Ladariel - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Ladariel - Hunter   Ladariel - Hunter EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi,
my name is Jesko Schulte I'am 19 years old and life in Germany near Colone. I'am an A-level student in the 13th Grade.
I play a Nightelf female Hunter with specctation on markmanship and prevere this specc:
http://www.ohlawl.com/wow/talents.html?en&hunter&4000000000000000000000555051005013253130000300000000000000000000
but I'am opend for critisim.
My PvE experience is high because i play WoW till the release in Febuary 2005. I cleard Zul'Gurub Ahn'Qiraji 20 Molten Core Blackwing Lair Karazhan Gruul's Lair The Eye Serpent Shrine Naxxramas 10/25. I also have killexperience in Ahn'Qiraji 40 till/inculding Princess Huhuran and Classic Naxxramas 2 Bosses.
In Classic I only played a Hunter and a Mage . In Bc i switched to Mage and Shaman and in Wotlk I played Mage and Deathknight.
I think the Hunter is more or less the uselessed class in Classic Very Happy. Because of this Blizzard attached the transqulizer shot^^. Despied of my opinion the Hunter is rather when is good played a good damagedealer and can be used as a Croudcontrol helper and sometimes to pull/pullback bosses and mobs.
But it is my favorite class esspecially because of the Rp aspect. My specctation is rather to make damage and support meleedamage.
The rotation of a Hunter in Classic is rather simple. Use all Cd's on cd Very Happy. It's simply a 10 second rotation in with you have to wate 4 ( 3 seconds depens on your speed ) that the first cooldown revives. Of course thinks like using trinkets and speedfire on the last mobgroup for the boss would be stupid (depending on the raidspeed).
My current state of gear isn't mentionable because i just started today farming Equipment.
To say something about my personality I'am more or less a quit guy who likes to just the raid. I love to joke around if the situation approves it and like to work out new policy. I think this little text says everything about my english skills so far.
So far from me about me now it's your turn Smile.
See ya
Jesko
Back to top Go down
Habibi
Admin

Ladariel - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladariel - Hunter   Ladariel - Hunter EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 am

Accepted, whisper Hab or Ragemoar
Back to top Go down
https://pveishard.forumotion.com

Ladariel - Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PvE is hard :: Recruitment-
Jump to: